Matt Strojnowski's practice is concentrated in the area of insurance coverage and good-faith claims handling.
Matt is admitted to practice in all State Courts of Florida and Minnesota and the United States District Courts for the Middle, Northern, and Southern Districts of Florida. Matt provides coverage opinions and represents insurance carriers in coverage litigation arising under commercial and personal lines policies, including commercial general liability, auto and homeowners policies. Matt's representation also includes advice on good-faith claims handling and assistance in negotiating settlements in multi-claimant situations.
Prior to joining Stoler Russell Keener Verona, Matt worked for a plaintiff law firm where he gained broad experience in disability law, employment law, and personal injury law. Matt received his J.D., cum laude, from Stetson University College of Law and his B.S. from the University of Tampa.
- J.D., cum laude, Stetson University College of Law
- B.S., Business Management, University of Tampa
- The Florida Bar
- The Minnesota State Bar
- Hillsborough Bar Association
- Claims Litigation and Management Alliance
- Florida Defense Lawyers Association
HONORS & AWARDS
- Martindale-Hubbell™ AV Preeminent Rated Lawyer