Kaylee Chabarek's practice is concentrated in the area of insurance coverage and good faith claims handling.
Kaylee represents insurance carriers in coverage disputes arising under comprehensive general liability, commercial automobile, and personal automobile policies in which coverage issues arise related to serious bodily injury, and property damage claims. She is admitted to practice in all State Courts of Florida and Colorado and the United States District Court for the Southern, Middle, and Northern Districts of Florida.
Prior to joining Stoler Russell Keener Verona, Kaylee served as a prosecutor and advisory counsel in the United States Army JAG Corps. In that role, she regularly advised senior leaders on a variety of issues and gained experience in all facets of trial practice, ethics, and government investigations. She continues her service in the Army JAG Corps Reserve.
- J.D., cum laude, University of Florida Levin College of Law (2014)
- B.S. Psychology, cum laude, University of Florida (2011)
- B.A. Criminology, cum laude, University of Florida (2011)
- The Florida Bar
- Colorado Bar Association
- Claims Litigation and Management Alliance
- Florida Defense Lawyers Association
- DRI - The Voice of the Defense Bar