Kaylee Chabarek's practice is concentrated in the area of insurance coverage and good faith claims handling.
Kaylee provides coverage opinions and represents insurance carriers in coverage litigation arising under commercial and personal lines policies, including commercial general liability, auto and homeowners policies. Kaylee's representation also includes advice on good-faith claims handling and assistance in negotiating settlements in multi-claimant situations. She is admitted to practice in all State Courts of Florida and Colorado and the United States District Court for the Southern, Middle, and Northern Districts of Florida.
Prior to joining Stoler Russell Keener Verona, Kaylee served as a prosecutor and advisory counsel in the United States Army JAG Corps. In that role, she regularly advised senior leaders on a variety of issues and gained experience in all facets of trial practice, ethics, and government investigations. She continues her service in the Army JAG Corps Reserve.
- J.D., cum laude, University of Florida Levin College of Law (2014)
- B.S., Psychology, cum laude, University of Florida (2011)
- B.A., Criminology, cum laude, University of Florida (2011)
- The Florida Bar
- Colorado Bar Association
- Hillsborough County Bar Association
- Claims Litigation and Management Alliance
- DRI - The Voice of the Defense Bar
- Florida Super Lawyers, Rising Stars (2022)
- Insurance Coverage for Attorney’s Fees Awarded Pursuant to the Officer of Judgment Statute or Based on Contractual Obligations Post Macedo, 40 NO. 3 Trial Advoc. (FDLA) 28 (2021)